Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Leadership Gold

Over the years I have benefitted so much from the wisdom and teaching of John Maxwell.

I have read more than a dozen of his books, watch his daily Word for the Day and attended his Million Leaders mandate course.... all brilliant!

He is a remarkable man who appears genuinely interested in people and helping everyone to win.

At present I am reading his book: Leadership Gold and am worried that I will wear my pencil out before I finish - there is so much helpful material that I underline - on every page! If you are a leader - and everyone is - then I encourage you to read the book.

I am also booked into a day in October where Maxwell will be speaking via a live link - why not come along?
L2 - Learn - Lead

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pete,
    Thanks for linking on fb. I got my eldest brother, Donogh, into a christian bookshop and he got me "The 17 Indisputable Laws Of Teamwork." By J.C.Maxwell for a birthday present. I'm looking forward to reading it as I've not read anything by him since F.P.Impact. Missing those days but enjoying these days :)
    God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete