Friday, 11 July 2014

Its good to celebrate!

I love the idea: Celebrate what you want to see more of!
It is infectious and inspiring to be around folk who are thankful and grateful. I notice several on face book who are challenging themselves to share at least 3 things each day that they are positive about.

I really appreciate the way that Twyford have helped my son to celebrate completing sixth form and the start of the next chapter of his life: post school. A black tie event, at a really nice West London hotel, where the staff and students could mix over great food and drinks.  A chance to  remember the good times and wish each other well for the future.


When I was a teenager all we did was crank up the ghetto blaster and try and shuffle to Kool & the Gang - 'Celebrate Good Times'.

I definitely think things are changing for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment