Saturday, 19 July 2014

It gets better and better

I have several friends who are expecting their first child..... I look back with such fond memories of becoming a dad.

I remember creeping into Josh's bedroom whilst he was sleeping and picking him up for a cuddle. I would just sit there and snuggle up to the amazing bundle of my son. Sometimes I would be reduced to tears at the joy and privilege of being a Father. Happy Days!

To all the new parents out there I would like to say - it gets Better & Better!

My oldest boy is now 18 and there is so much more that we can experience together. I love us having lunch as both at home during the day, I love all his energy & support for the church. Just this month Josh & I have ventured out to Ealing Beer Festival, Ealing Comedy night and the cinema to see Planet of the Apes. 

Who knows what else we will enjoy together in the future!

1 comment:

  1. Hi

    like your blog

    I live and work in Ealing

    Ealing is busy city

    I am working as Man With Van in Ealing


    Man and Van Ealing


    I have big van and its clean and i have lot of straps and blanks to protect your stuff.

    I am hard working and help with loading and unloading too.

    So if you need help with moving please remember my website

    http://www.removalsmanvanhire.com/man-van-hire-ealing.html

    Call 07894536780

    I can provide Moving Boxes - I have Tool Box i can disassemble furniture or washing machine etc

    Removal Van Ealing, Removals Van Ealing Removal Company Ealing Man with Van Ealing Moving Company Ealing Moving Home Ealing Moving Help Ealing man and van Ealing, flat removals Ealing, House removals Ealing, small removals Ealing, man with van hire Ealing,

    ReplyDelete